Week 3: Overall Experience


Overall, this experience has been amazing. I have enjoyed my time in Barcelona and at St. Paul’s. I was impressed by many things here and I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by. One thing I am still very impressed with are the students. The amount of effort the students put into their work is incredible. They are so intelligent and hearing them being able to speak three, four, or five languages fluently still amazes me. The school and the city are also covered in beautiful artwork everywhere. The students are encouraged to be creative everyday and the school is covered in artwork. The city is also covered with beautiful art, mostly from Gaudi. It is so fun to just walk around and look at everything. I was also very impressed with the school lunches. They offer so many different options and serve dessert every day. The food here overall is just incredible and tastes fresh. I will miss the food and my students so much! The biggest struggle for me has been the content that I teach. I had to teach myself about the European Union and temperature in Celsius to teach these concepts to my students over the past few weeks. I have been able to learn so much from my time here in Barcelona, and I would not trade this experience for the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week One- First Impressions

Pre-departure